Product information on this page is intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
- As a pre-anaesthetic medication to prevent vagal reactions associated with tracheal intubation and surgical manipulation,
- To limit the muscarinic effects of neostigmine, when given postsurgically to counteract non-depolarising muscle relaxants
- Treatment of haemodynamically compromising bradycardia and/ or atrioventricular block due to excessive vagal tone in emergency situation
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: to treat symptomatic bradycardia and AV block
- As antidote following overdosage or poisoning with acetylcholinesteraseinhibitors e.g. anticholinesterases, organophosphorus, carbamates and muscarinic mushrooms
The Aguettant pre-filled syringe is latex free, preservative (sulfite) free and made from polypropylene making it lightweight and resistant. It is ready-to-administer and fully luer lock compatible. The pre-filled syringe is also needle free and remains sterile in its unopened blister.