Product information on this page is intended for UK healthcare professionals only.
- Pre-anaesthetic medication: to prevent vagal reactions
- To limit muscarinic effects of neostigmine
- Treatment of haemodynamically compromising bradycardia and/or atrioventricular block
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: to treat symptomatic bradycardia and AV block
- Specific antidote to anticholinesterase, organophosphorus (pesticides, nerve gases), carbamates and muscarinic mushroom poisoning
The Aguettant pre-filled syringe is latex free, preservative (sulfite) free and made from polypropylene making it lightweight and resistant. It is ready-to-administer and fully luer lock compatible. The pre-filled syringe is also needle free and remains sterile in its unopened blister.